Friday, January 11, 2008

About Myself


My name is SebastienI am from Haiti I came to Canada in August 2004. I go to Notre Dame High School. I'm in grade 10 and I play competetive football.Also, I'm in a band at Notre Dame High school.In the summer we always go shopping we buy clothes, shoes and stuff like. Also we play football games with other teams in Ottawa. There a pool besides my house ,at my house we eat a lot of Haitian food which is good.When I have a game I listen to rap music to get me pumped up a lot and I feel ready to play. I love playing basketball with my friends outside. Also I go to youth group on Fridays at Bethany Baptist church. On Saturdays, I clean the house and do my chores at home. I always do cleaning the driveway for my dad. Also, I study at home.Iwash my clothes and the uniform for Monday then I am ready to go. The name of my football team called Bel-air Copeland Lions and I love to be part of this team.

















No comments: