Sunday, January 13, 2008

An Interview with MS. Mahoney.



Where did you attend unniversity?


I attended Trent Universityand I studied English literature, history.




Are you married?


Yes I have been married for 2 years.




How many children do you have ?


Just one child named Diego. He is nine months old.




What are your hobbies?


I like running, swimming, painting , dancing, and travelling.




What kind of food do you like?

I like spicy food, Vietnamese food, Mexican food and fresh food.


What do you on weekends?

On weekends I clean the house, play with Diego,visit friends, go to the gym, read books
and spend time with my husband.

What kind of restaurants do you go to?

I go to a Vietnamese restaurant and aMexican restaurant and sometimes for Indian food or sushi!


What kind of music do you like?

I like reggae, latin music such as Alejandro Sanz, Mana, Franco de Vita and celtic music


Who was your idol when you where growing up?

I loked up to Nelson Mandela, Bob Marley, Mother Teresa, my parents also my teachers.


Do you love reading books what kind ?

Yes I am a big reader and I love to read historical, and travel novels such as books by Michael Ondaatje, Isabel Allende and Rohinton Minstry.
Do you like your job?
Yes, I love. I learn a lot from my students and I get to work with the best kids ever. I also get a chance to welcome New Canadians to our school and this city. I am very lucky!



No comments: